Up to now lithium polymer batteries have contain a considerable amount of nickel foil, which is ferromagnetic. GMB has been working with a team of engineers in China to develop the first lithium ion battery that is completely non-magnetic. The result is a cell using new materials, and having copper leads.
This battery is intended for use in applications that are sensitive to magnetism, such as magnetometers and equipment used in MRI rooms.
1. High operating voltage (3.7V)
2. Energy density is high
3. No memory effect
4. Self-discharge is less than 1% per month
5. Charge/discharge cycle characteristics are excellent
6. Safety characteristics are excellent
7. Processing temperatures for these cells is 100°C for less than 60 seconds, 120°C for less than 20 seconds and 140°C for less than 5 seconds.
l 能量密度高， 容量高出同行業10%~30%;
High energy density(540WH/L), capacity is 10%~30% higher than the present battery industrial;
Daily production capacity is up to 100K due to self-developed automatic machines and effective engineering team ;
l 安全性高, 專為可穿戴式設備設計.
l High Safety. Specially designed for wearable devices.
l 極片韌性高, 并采用不同溫度, 多次成形, 使電池長期穩定;,
l To guarantee the long terms stability, Both anode and cathode blades are specially made for higher tenacity, and bent at 5 levels in different temperature.
4Cfast charging current for your solution;