1. High energy density (620Wh/Kg); which is the highest among all lithium batteries.
2. High open circuit voltage (3.66V for single cell), high operating voltage (varying with load, normally ranging from 3.3V to 3.6V).
3. Wide range of operating temperature(-55°C~+85°C).
4. Stable voltage and current, over 90% of the cell capacity is discharged at high plateau voltage.
5. Long operating time (over 8 years) for continuous low current discharge with medium current pulses.
6. Low self-discharge rate (less than 1% per year) and long storage life (over 10 year under normal room temperature).
Utility Metering, Automatic Meter Reading, Medical Electronics, Memory Backup, Tracking Systems, Law Enforcement (RFID), Earthquake Detectors, Digital Control Devices, Remote Monitory Systems, Electronic Toll Tags, Scientific Instruments, Portable Communication Equipment, Military Radio Stations, and other electric powered devices requiring small size, high power batteries.
|Nominal Capacity (3mA to 2.0V at 23℃)||8500mAh|
|Rated voltage (V)||3.6|
|Max. Continuous Discharge Current||130mA|
|Max. Pulse Discharge Current||400mA|
|Operation temperature range||-55℃~85℃|
For ER26500H Date sheet, please click here to load down
(1) Do not make the battery short-circuit and do not try to charge it.
(2) Do not over-discharge , press or burn the battery.
(3) The battery should be removed from the instrument on time when finishing discharging.
(4) The battery should be buried deeply in earth .
(5) Do not try to solder directly on battery.
(6) The high temperature type Li-soc12 battery can not be used at environment above +160